To ensure safety and hygienic packaging, biodegradable disposable plates and cutlery should be operated according to the following procedures
To ensure safety and hygienic packaging, biodegradable disposable plates and cutlery should be operated according to the following procedures:
1. Always keep the packaging workshop sealed, dry and hygienic.
2. Operators entering the packaging workshop should change clothes twice and be strictly sterilized.
3. The entire staff of the packaging workshop must hold a health certificate issued by the disease control unit.
4. After the whole tableware has been sterilized, it must be dried before it can be packaged on the stage.
5. When bagging, the operator should check the quality of the tableware, including the quality of the tableware itself and the quality of sterilization. If the quality is unqualified, bagging is strictly prohibited.
6. When the tableware is bagged, the temperature should not be higher than 50 degrees.
7. Order of bagging: saucer, bowl, teacup, wine glass-spoon.
8. When passing the biodegradable disposable plates and cutlery packaging and sealing machine, it is required to check the quality of the bag and the configuration of tableware. If it is found to be unqualified or wrongly configured, it should be called back in time.
9. The tableware should be sterilized by the thermal method, and the operation should be done in strict accordance with the sequence of "removal of residues, washing with washing solution, rinsing with water, thermal sterilization, and cleaning". Use chemical agents to sterilize in strict accordance with the sequence of removing residues, washing with washing solution, rinsing with water, soaking in sterilizing liquid, rinsing with water, cleaning”, and pay attention to thorough cleaning to prevent residues of chemicals.
10. The tableware after sterilization should have a smooth surface, no oil stains, no water stains, no odor, no foam, no insoluble attachments, and meet the relevant hygiene standards.
11. The tableware after sterilization should be immediately put into the cleaning cabinet and kept for later use. The cleaning cabinet containing the sterilizing tableware should be clearly marked, and the cleaning cabinet should be cleaned regularly to keep it clean.
12. The finished product after shrinkage is required to be strictly checked and accepted by the inspector. The content mainly includes the configuration of tableware: generally, it is packaged in five-piece sets. The quality of the bag, including whether the appearance is beautiful, whether the packaging film is sealed, and whether there is any damage. The quality of cleaning and sterilization, whether there are sundries or oil stains in the packaging, whether the tableware is clean and intact, etc.
13. If the inspection is qualified, paste the label of qualified inspection, and then package the biodegradable disposable plates and cutlery.
If you have any questions about custom biodegradable disposable plates and cutlery or need to buy, you can contact us.
If you want to know more information, please consult the official website: https://www.ecocuplids.com/